Flotation waistcoat NEPTUNE
- Registered design.
- Integrated PFD certified CE, EN 393. 50 N.
- The Neptune is compliant with current regulations in France concerning the obligatory wearing of a PFD at work (decree No. 2007-1227) and is approved for all professional activities.
- Its real buoyancy is much higher than the requirements of the EN 393 standard which is 50N. 66 to 83 newtons depending on size.
The flotation waistcoat NEPTUNE has 4 other important strengths in regards to safety:
- Crutch strap keeping the jacket at your waist.
- Handle on the back for lifting a man from the sea.
- Reflective strips on the back and shoulders.
- It does not restrict movement and can be worn permanently.
A buoyancy aid that keeps you safe at all times!
Composition: Closed-cell PVC foam guaranteeing good buoyancy that lasts.
Fabric description: Polyamide fabric (click here for more details)
Available sizes: XS S M L XL XXL
Available colour: Orange/Navy
Complementary products: Seeking Lamp Dan W3